- Swedish: The most common of massage types, to relax and energize you.
- Deep Tissue: For muscle damage from an injury, such as whiplash or back strain.
- Therapeutic Massage: Massage using Myofascial and Deep Tissue techniques focusing on a specific area of need, resulting in relief from muscle stiffness, soreness, & spasms.
- Orthopedic/Rehabilitative massage: This massage focuses on specific areas from a recent or old injury. It will improve the soft tissue mobility range of motion and decreased pain.
- Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage): A non-invasive therapeutic massage that addresses the electrical system of the body, trigger points, and pain with the use of acupressure and vibration.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Lymphatic massage is a gentle pressure technique used to move the waste fluids from the damaged area after surgery.
- Japanese Zen Face Massage: This treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head & shoulders, to achieve a balancing and grounding effect. Aids in TMJ, headaches, sinusitis & emotional balancing.
- Chair Massage: No time for a table massage? Enjoy our seated chair massage. It is a very effective tool to help reduce stress, tension, and muscle fatigue. This massage assists in relieving the shoulders, neck and back.
Click here for Pricing